Campaign for a Healthier New Jersey (Syringe Access)
- Stories from the Movement
- New Jersey Syringe Access Program Information
- Over the Counter Syringe Sale Poster
- Over the Counter Syringe Sale Poster (Spanish)
- Over the Counter Syringe Sale Palm Card
- Over the Counter Syringe Sale Palm Card (Spanish)
- Syringe Access Questions and Answers
Expanding access to sterile syringes is a crucial facet of drug policy reform and unquestionably a matter of life and death. HIV, hepatitis C and other blood-borne diseases can be transmitted by sharing drug preparation or injection equipment. Every scientific, medial and professional body to study the issue has concluded that access to sterile syringes reduces the spread of blood-borne diseases and does not increase drug use.
Since its establishment in 2003, the Campaign for a Healthier New Jersey has successfully advocated for several critical, life-saving measures designed to combat the spread of blood-borne diseases. Learn more about syringe access and these victories here.