Join us to learn from an expert panel of public health officials, researchers, legal experts, and community leaders on innovations in overdose prevention.
Admission is free, but space is limited – please RSVP to reserve your spot!
- Asw. Valerie Vanieri Huttle, Deputy Speaker, New Jersey Legislature
- Roseanne Scotti, Esq., State Director, New Jersey, Drug Policy Alliance
- Sandy Gibson, PhD, Professor, The College of New Jersey
- Rachael Evans, MD, Henry J. Austin Health Center, Trenton, NJ
- Kassandra Frederique, MSW, State Director, New York, Drug Policy Alliance
- Rev. Dr. Leslie Harrison, Bethel AME Church, Moorestown, NJ
- Jill Anne LaZare, Esq., Parent advocate & New Jersey resident
- Russell Maynard, Insite Director, PHS Community Services Society, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Devin Reaves, MSW, Certified Recovery Specialist & New Jersey resident
- Sheila P. Vakharia, PhD, Policy Manager, Office of Academic Engagement, Drug Policy Alliance
- Jen Bowles, Executive Director, Safehouse, Philadelphia, PA