Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics
Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics is an annual forum that examines the role of psychedelics in science, healing, culture and spirituality.
Our venue is Judson Memorial Church, a 19th century national landmark on Washington Square Park in the heart of Greenwich Village.
2013 SPEAKER LINE UP
- ANTHONY BOSSIS, PH.D., Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at NYU School of Medicine and Director of Palliative Care Research for the NYU Cancer Anxiety Psilocybin Research Project
- EARTH AND FIRE EROWID, Earth Erowid, Technical Director, Erowid Center; Fire Erowid, Executive Director, Erowid Center
- YALILA ESPINOZA, PH.D., Sexual/Spiritual Counselor and Initiation Facilitator
- ALBERT GARCIA-ROMEU, PH.D., Postdoctoral Fellow at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- RACHEL HARRIS, PH.D., Psychologist and Author of 20-Minute Retreats: Revive Your Spirit in Just Minutes a Day with Simple, Self-Led Practices
- DENNIS J. MCKENNA, PH.D., Assistant Professor, Center for Spirituality and Healing University of Minnesota and Director of Ethnopharmacology, Heffter Research Institute
- MARCELA OT’ALORA, PH.D., Installation Artist, Psychotherapist, and Principal Investigator of MAPS’ Phase 2 MDMA-assisted psychotherapy study
- K. LINNAE PONTE, Executive and Clinical Research Assistant / Harm Reduction Coordinator
- THOMAS B. ROBERTS, PH.D., Professor Emeritus of Educational Psychology in the Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations at Northern Illinois University
- DIANA SLATTERY, PH.D. (CAND.), Poetry and Fiction Writer