View All Issues
- 911 Good Samaritan Fatal Overdose Prevention Law
- Asset Forfeiture Reform
- Constitutional Protections
- Discrimination Against Drug Users
- Distorted Financial Incentives for Enforcement
- Drug Education
- Drug Law Convictions and Punishments
- Drug Overdose
- Drug Prohibition and Violence
- Drug Replacement and Maintenance Therapy
- Drug Testing Policies
The Drug Policy Alliance promotes sensible policies grounded in science, compassion, health, and human rights. Our work covers a wide range of critical issues.
Reforming Marijuana Laws
We fight against drug war practices that have helped stigmatize, criminalize and marginalize millions of Americans.
Reducing Drug Harm
We work to reduce the harms associated with both drug use and drug prohibition.
We support reality-based drug education and an end to drug testing and punitive responses to student drug use.
Defending Personal Liberty
We believe that no one should be punished for what they put in their bodies, absent harm to others.
Making Economic Sense
We work to end the waste of tax dollars by refocusing resources on policies that work.