Change Your Criminal Record in California

If you have a criminal conviction in California, you may be eligible to change your record. The Drug Policy Alliance is hosting a series of free fairs to help you through the expungement process.

Upcoming Events

We are currently planning the next fairs. Please check back soon for details.

Sign up to receive action alerts and news from DPA, including event announcements.

What Should You Bring?

  • Form of ID
  • Proof of income
  • Proof of government benefits like SSI, GR, food stamps or EBT
  • Copies of your resume (if applying for jobs)

Find forms and information for your county