Teleconference: What Senator Jeff Sessions as Attorney General Would Mean for Criminal Justice Reform, Drug Policy Reform, and Civil and Human Rights
The Drug Policy Alliance held a national teleconference as part of their fight to put the brakes on Senator Jeff Sessions’ nomination for Attorney General.
- Jonathan Blanks, Managing Editor, PoliceMisconduct.net, Project on Criminal Justice, Cato Institute
- Juan Cartagena, President and General Counsel, LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Todd A. Cox, Director of Policy, NAACP-LDF
- Robert McCaw, Director of Government Affairs Department, Council on American Islamic Relations
- Bill Piper, Senior Director, Office of National Affairs, Drug Policy Alliance (Moderator)
- Rev. Susan Smith, Samuel DeWitt Proctor Conference